Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Fire Axolotl

Dear Gregorio,

I googled a little bit and your 'Fire Axolotl' magic lantern project looks
very interesting.
It would be great indeed if you could do a presentation in Belgium
somewhere.

I have some friend who are now traveling to Mexico (actually, they left this
early morning)
They are most interested to meet you if possible and also offering a place
to stay if you should visit the area of Gent to do your presentation.
If that's of interest to you, please contact me offline so I can bring you
in contact with them. thomas@visual-media.eu

Best wishes,


Thomas
www.visual-media.eu


-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: visual-media@googlegroups.com [mailto:visual-media@googlegroups.com]
Namens Gregorio Rocha
Verzonden: vrijdag 11 januari 2013 20:13
Aan: visual-media@googlegroups.com
Onderwerp: Re: Mareorama Resurrected

Dear Thomas Weynants,
I am a filmmaker and amateur media archaeologist and collector in Mexico. I
am a member of the Magic Lantern Society and receive your posts in the
visual media google group. Thanks a lot for that. I am thinking of a
European tour with my Kerosene Magic Lantern. The show is named "The Fire
Axolotl" and was presented quite successfully in the Velaslavasay Panorama
in Los Angeles, California, last May.
I can obtain support from the Ministry of Culture in Mexico if I am able to
secure a few venues in Europe. I understand you are in Belgium. I am also
thinking in Berlin and Paris. Please tell me if you can help me.
Best wishes,
Gregorio Rocha
Archivia Films
Mexico


--
Visual Media displays a very wide field of wondrous devices which opens a lot of opportunities for research and discovering in the field of Media Archeology.
To find out, visit the online Archeological Media_Museum of Early Visual Media.
http://www.visual-media.eu

All requests are welcome via this group.

Thomas Weynants
thomas@visual-media.eu
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Early Visual Media Archeology" group.
To post to this group, send an email to visual-media@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to visual-media+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/visual-media?hl=en-GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment