Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Digest for rec.games.trivia@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Erland Sommarskog <esquel@sommarskog.se>: Feb 12 11:50PM +0100

> my password there just last week, which has complicated things as well.
> throughout this I saw various people's answers on this round using other
> services, so I couldn't submit a slate in good conscience.
 
 
Chance has it that I use X-news and eternal-september. Yes, Xnews was
abandoned more than ten years ago, but since the only group I follow
that has regular traffic is this one, it works for me.
 
I can't say why eternal-september does not like your login, though.
swp <swp@aol.com>: Feb 13 03:14AM

Erland Sommarskog <esquel@sommarskog.se> wrote in
> abandoned more than ten years ago, but since the only group I follow
> that has regular traffic is this one, it works for me.
 
> I can't say why eternal-september does not like your login, though.
 
thank you. I got the password issue resolved with eternal-september.
 
now to see if posting from here really works.
 
swp
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.games.trivia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment