Monday, February 12, 2024

Digest for rec.games.trivia@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

swp <stephen.w.perry@gmail.com>: Feb 11 07:50AM -0800

On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 10:45:34 PM UTC-5, Mark Brader wrote:
> > please see my 2023-05-24 companion posting on "Questions from the
> > Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
> The Final game is over and Stephen Perry is the winner in absentia!
 
thank you.
 
I have been experimenting with various news readers in preparation for the upcoming demise of google groups. I foolishly thought when they took over deja news that it would be forever and all old posts would be preserved in perpetuity. I was wrong. I had based my assumptions on their old corporate motto "don't be evil." but those days are behind us.
 
I used to use x-news, but that was abandoned almost a decade ago. eternal-september doesn't seem to like my login, despite having changed my password there just last week, which has complicated things as well. throughout this I saw various people's answers on this round using other services, so I couldn't submit a slate in good conscience.
 
I would prefer to not have to pay for this and am open to suggestions.
 
swp
Erland Sommarskog <esquel@sommarskog.se>: Feb 11 12:14PM +0100

> in the late 1970s. Two of the main ingredients are crab and
> avocado. Their initial letters inspired the name of the item.
> What is it?
 
California roll

> with a mixture of meats like veal, beef, pork, or wild game.
> However, before the 20th century, a different type of meat -- no
> longer available now -- was the main meat used in tourtière. Name it.
 
Dog
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.games.trivia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment