Saturday, September 29, 2018

Digest for rec.games.trivia@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Erland Sommarskog <esquel@sommarskog.se>: Sep 28 10:11PM +0200

>> I plan to score this quiz Thursday 28th (a little longer than
>> usual to give Calvin a chance to enter.)
 
> Thanks :-)
 
But as Mark pointed out I had goofed on the dates, and I thought that
you were coming one day earlier than you were. As it happens, it was not
really an option for me to wait one more day, since I'm away over the
weekend and just posting this quickly.
 
Anyway Calvin appears to have 3 points + one bonus point, although I
need to add a disclaimer on this one.

>> facts about this record. Name any of them for a regular point. Name
>> one more for a bonus point.
 
> The previous record stood for decades
 
I don't know about this, but given the development in pole vault, I would
not relly expect so. But if the old record was more than 20 years old,
that's one more point for Calvin.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.games.trivia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment